субота, 10. август 2013.

Just me being me!


It doesn't happen very often but every now and then I find time just for myself.Then I like to relax,let my mind wanders and just walk by the river.This was one of that days...
I wore long orange skirt,my favourite Converse sneakers,cropped top and I put this orange hair bandana to make it more interesting!So what do you think?

Ne dešava se baš često ali sa vremena na vrijeme ipak uspijem naći vremena samo za sebe.Tada se volim opustiti,pustiti misli da lutaju i šetati pored rijeke.Ovo je bio jedan od takvih dana...
Nosila sam dugu narandžastu suknju,omiljene starke,kratki top i narandžastu bandanu čisto da outfit bude interesantniji!Kako vam se dopada?










skirt(suknja)-Calliope
top(top)-New Yorker
hair bandana(bandana)-New Yorker
sneakers(patike)-Converse
bag(torba)-Guess
sunglasses(naočale)-Guess

                                                           Till next time XO XO

5 коментара: